Writing Circle in Hamilton (ON)
Are you a budding poet? Do you love to write fiction? Have you been mulling over that memoir? Do you want feedback on your writing project? Do you live in the Hamilton-Wentworth, (ON) area? If yes, then Viga Boland’s writing circle and intro to memoir writing sessions are for you.
Viga has written several memoirs, fiction, non-fiction, and poetry, and brings her experience to her writing circle and memoir sessions held at Turner Park Library, 352 Rymal Road East, in Hamilton, Ontario. Her new sessions begin in March of 2017.
Viga’s books include, No Tears For My Father, Learning to Love Myself, Love Has No Gender, and, Don’t write your MEmoir without ME! All are available by visiting her websites, and, at your Amazon store.
Dates & Times of Writing Circle and Intro to Memoir Writing:
- Wednesday, March 1st, 1:00 pm/ Writing Circle
- Wednesday, March 22, 1:00 pm/ Intro to Memoir Writing
- Wednesday, April 5th, 1:00 pm/ Writing Circle
- Wednesday, May 3rd, 1:00 pm/ Writing Circle
- Call Turner Park Library at 905-546-4790 for more details.
See you at the Writing Circle!