- On Wednesday April 25th at 7:00 pm, I will be speaking at the general meeting of THE BRIDGE: FROM PRISON TO COMMUNITY, about my experiences with FASD. The South Gate Presbyterian Church, 120 Clarendon Ave., Hamilton (Mountain). The meeting is open to everyone. Those who have given a donation of $10 or more, or have volunteered for 10 hours or more, since the beginning of 2017, and invited to attend as a voting member. Please call 905-522-0283 for more details.
- On Wednesday April 25th, May 2nd, and May 9th, 2018. 1:00-3:00 pm I will be encouraging participants to write their memoir. The sessions will be held at Turner Park Library, 352 Rymal Road East L9B1C2 Hamilton, ON. Even if you have never written before, you are welcome to attend to learn how to compile your memoir. Register at 905-546-4790, as seating is limited. When you have registered, mark the sessions on your calendar or phone.
Over the past few years, I have given many presentations. Unfortunately, at most events, a photographer is not always present or available. Above are just three photos taken at events I consider important, and am pleased to have the pictures as mementos of those times.
Events to date:
- March 2015: Turner Park Library Writers Expo
- May 2015: FASD support group, Hamilton ON
- Sept. 2015: Stoney Creek Author Festival
- March 2016: Art Waves Radio Interview
- March 2016 FASD Awareness Presentation at Turner Park Library
- Sept 2016: Eden Mills Author Festival
- Oct 2016: Women’s Professional Day for Youth Justice Ministry, Cayuga, ON
- Dec 2016: Wrote guest post for Entrust
- March 2017: Presentation on Blogging at Writer’s Club Hamilton, ON
- May 2017: Wow! Women on Writing, The Muffin presented my submission